Created: 20 October 2011
Earn discounts with donations to READ Global
Travel philanthropy is a concept embraced and supportedby so many of our clients, and many of you have helped us raise many thousands ofdollars to support READ Global over the years. You have trekked over theHimalayas to help lay cornerstones in the foundations of libraries, you havebrought family and friends to see it in action in Nepal and Bhutan, you've evenasked your wedding guests to donate to READ!
Now, in celebration of READ's 20th Anniversary, whenyou book a new Myths and Mountains trip and donate a minimum of$250 to READ, we will match your donation witha $250 discount on the total land costs of your trip. Joinus in empowering rural villagers in Nepal, India, and Bhutan, andwe'll thank you from the bottom of our hearts (and with our bottomline).
- For new trips booked during Oct 15, 2011 - Jan 15, 2012.
- You must mention the promo code of READ250 when planning your itinerary with one of our travel specialists.
- A booking is defined as one or more travelers booking the same itinerary (i.e. The Smith family travels together to Peru; donate a minimum of $250 to READ Global and we'll deduct $250 from your total land costs for the entire family).
- *Applicable only to trips with a minimum land cost of $2000 pp or more for the booking (excludes air).
- Your trip payment must include a separate non-refundable check made payable to READ Global for