Argentina: The Exquisite Estancia Experience
We’ve carefully hand-picked several boutique estancias as your adopted “homes away from home” on this 11-day romp to Buenos Aires and gorgeous Salta region in Argentina.
For those looking for an upscale, relaxed way to explore Argentina, this itinerary offers everything from wine-tasting, tango, culinary treats, horseback riding, geographic and historical touring and more.
You’ll stay in a mix of delightful charming inns to working estancias and every time you arrive at their doorstep, you’ll be welcomed as if you are a long-lost friend!
Splurge on the Argentina experience...
Dates and Land Cost
Starting at $4995.00 per person (based on groups of four or more)
Dates: Friday, January 16, 2015 - Monday, January 26, 2015 and Friday, March 6, 2015 - Monday, March 16, 2015
Please note: Custom dates and prices available
This is not just a slogan - it's the way we do business.
If this trip itinerary isn't exactly what you want or if the group departure dates don't quite fit your timeframe, we would be thrilled to create a personalized trip that matches exactly what you, your friends or your family wish to do. Since its inception in 1988, Myths and Mountains has been a pioneer in the field of customized and solo travel. We know that there's no such thing as "one itinerary fits all," and we're committed to matching your particular trip to your dreams.
So, go back and look at the itinerary carefully. Check what you like and don't like and give us a call. We'll ask you lots of questions designed to help us understand your travel style, budget, interests, and wishes, and then we'll channel all our global connections, in-depth destination knowledge, and decades of travel planning experience into creating an extraordinary adventure filled with unforgettable experiences. Our custom trips are not just standard "packages" adjusted to fit your travel dates - they're individually tailored itineraries, as unique as you are.
Here's how we will collaborate with you:
1. Read through the itineraries that interest you and think about what you like and don't like, the dates, other places you might want to visit or other activities.
2. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-670-6984 to let us know your thoughts.
3. Talk with us about what worked and did not work in the programs you were considering, where you want to go, your timeframe, travel companions, budget, special interests and travel style.
4. We will send a brief sketch and approximate land cost based on our discussion, for you to review that includes the suggested changes we discussed.
5. Based on your feedback of the sketch, we will rework your itinerary according to your guidelines. Should you wish to talk with previous travelers who have asked us for customized itineraries, we are happy to give you references.
6. Review the new program. If it works, we will usually ask for a deposit: 25% of the cost, 50% if you are 120 days out. At that point, we will confirm all of the reservations and guides, send you a full packet of preliminary information and prepare your formal, personalized, detailed daily itinerary.
After all, it's your unique vacation. Invite your family. Bring your friends. Dream big. Then call us and let us make your dream a reality.
|Day 1||Arrive in Buenos Aires.|
|Day 2||City tour of Buenos Aires, wine-tasting, dinner with tango.|
|Day 3||Choice of historical walk, culinary tastings.|
|Day 4||Transfer to El Ombu Estancia to enjoy included activities.|
|Day 5||Day at estancia to enjoy included activities.|
|Day 6||Fly to Salta, transfer to Hotel Legado Mitico.|
|Day 7||Explore Salta.|
|Day 8||Transfer to Estancia El Bordo de las Lanzas to enjoy included activities.|
|Day 9||Day at estancia to enjoy included activities.|
|Day 10||Day at estancia to enjoy included activities.|
|Day 11||Transfer to airport for flight back to Buenos Aires. Return to USA in evening.|