The Waterfalls and Glaciers of Iguazu Falls and Patagonia
This wet and wild itinerary features Argentina’s most stunning natural highlights – Iguazu Falls and El Calafate National Park, the jewel of Patagonia.
In Iguazu Falls, we’ll take you to both sides of the falls to take advantage of different kinds of views: most panoramic (Argentinean side) and most beautiful (Brazilian side – requires a Brazilian entry visa).
Then travel south to Patagonia to experience the wilderness at El Perito Moreno Glacier by catamaran and on a hike. Finally, get a deeper understanding of what life on a working ranch is like in Glaciar National Park.
Dates and Land Cost
Starting at $2695.00 per person (based on groups of four or more)
Dates: Saturday, February 1 - Saturday, February 8, 2014 and Saturday, March 8 - Saturday, March 15, 2014
Please note: Custom dates and prices available
This is not just a slogan - it's the way we do business.
If this trip itinerary isn't exactly what you want or if the group departure dates don't quite fit your timeframe, we would be thrilled to create a personalized trip that matches exactly what you, your friends or your family wish to do. Since its inception in 1988, Myths and Mountains has been a pioneer in the field of customized and solo travel. We know that there's no such thing as "one itinerary fits all," and we're committed to matching your particular trip to your dreams.
So, go back and look at the itinerary carefully. Check what you like and don't like and give us a call. We'll ask you lots of questions designed to help us understand your travel style, budget, interests, and wishes, and then we'll channel all our global connections, in-depth destination knowledge, and decades of travel planning experience into creating an extraordinary adventure filled with unforgettable experiences. Our custom trips are not just standard "packages" adjusted to fit your travel dates - they're individually tailored itineraries, as unique as you are.
Here's how we will collaborate with you:
1. Read through the itineraries that interest you and think about what you like and don't like, the dates, other places you might want to visit or other activities.
2. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-670-6984 to let us know your thoughts.
3. Talk with us about what worked and did not work in the programs you were considering, where you want to go, your timeframe, travel companions, budget, special interests and travel style.
4. We will send a brief sketch and approximate land cost based on our discussion, for you to review that includes the suggested changes we discussed.
5. Based on your feedback of the sketch, we will rework your itinerary according to your guidelines. Should you wish to talk with previous travelers who have asked us for customized itineraries, we are happy to give you references.
6. Review the new program. If it works, we will usually ask for a deposit: 25% of the cost, 50% if you are 120 days out. At that point, we will confirm all of the reservations and guides, send you a full packet of preliminary information and prepare your formal, personalized, detailed daily itinerary.
After all, it's your unique vacation. Invite your family. Bring your friends. Dream big. Then call us and let us make your dream a reality.
|Day 1||Arrive in Buenos Aires, private city tour|
|Day 2||Fly to Iguazu Falls (Argentine side), evening bike tour|
|Day 3||Full day exploring Argentina side of Iguazu Falls|
|Day 4||Morning exploration of Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls; afternoon transfer to airport to fly to El Calafate via Buenos Aires|
|Day 5||Full day Perito Moreno Glacier exploration by boat & foot|
|Day 6||Transfer to working estancia (ranch) – all meals and activities included|
|Day 7||At leisure at the estancia at Los Glaciares National Park|
|Day 8||Transfer to El Calafate airport to fly to Buenos Aires to connect|
|Day 9||with flight to USA|