Temple, Beach and Jungle Safari - Siem Reap to Kep to the Cardamom Jungle
Imagine waking up at dawn to see sunrise in Ream National Park or exploring Preah Kahn by torchlight. Picture yourself sleeping in comfortable safari tents in the Cambodian jungle with first-class service and delicious food. Then head to the beach areas of Cambodia, explore caves and estuaries, and end in the Cardamon Jungle kayaking under waterfalls. This is a most unusual way to see Cambodia and experience its treasures - one done by few tourists! Cambodia at its very best!!
(Recognized in National Geographic Traveler)
Dates and Land Cost
Starting at $4795.00 per person (based on groups of four or more)
Dates: Sunday, February 9, 2014 - Friday, February 21, 2014 and Sunday, October 26, 2014 - Friday, November 7, 2014
Please note: Custom dates and prices available
This is not just a slogan - it's the way we do business.
If this trip itinerary isn't exactly what you want or if the group departure dates don't quite fit your timeframe, we would be thrilled to create a personalized trip that matches exactly what you, your friends or your family wish to do. Since its inception in 1988, Myths and Mountains has been a pioneer in the field of customized and solo travel. We know that there's no such thing as "one itinerary fits all," and we're committed to matching your particular trip to your dreams.
So, go back and look at the itinerary carefully. Check what you like and don't like and give us a call. We'll ask you lots of questions designed to help us understand your travel style, budget, interests, and wishes, and then we'll channel all our global connections, in-depth destination knowledge, and decades of travel planning experience into creating an extraordinary adventure filled with unforgettable experiences. Our custom trips are not just standard "packages" adjusted to fit your travel dates - they're individually tailored itineraries, as unique as you are.
Here's how we will collaborate with you:
1. Read through the itineraries that interest you and think about what you like and don't like, the dates, other places you might want to visit or other activities.
2. E-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 800-670-6984 to let us know your thoughts.
3. Talk with us about what worked and did not work in the programs you were considering, where you want to go, your timeframe, travel companions, budget, special interests and travel style.
4. We will send a brief sketch and approximate land cost based on our discussion, for you to review that includes the suggested changes we discussed.
5. Based on your feedback of the sketch, we will rework your itinerary according to your guidelines. Should you wish to talk with previous travelers who have asked us for customized itineraries, we are happy to give you references.
6. Review the new program. If it works, we will usually ask for a deposit: 25% of the cost, 50% if you are 120 days out. At that point, we will confirm all of the reservations and guides, send you a full packet of preliminary information and prepare your formal, personalized, detailed daily itinerary.
After all, it's your unique vacation. Invite your family. Bring your friends. Dream big. Then call us and let us make your dream a reality.
|Day 1||Arrive in Siem Reap. Artisans d'Angkor, boat ride on Tonle Sap Orientation. Walk and boat ride.|
|Day 2||Ta Prohm, Takeo, Banteay Samre, Banteay Srei, Mine Museum.|
|Day 3||Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Market.|
|Day 4||Siem Reap to Kol Ker via Beng Mealea.|
|Day 5||Kol Ker to Kampong Thom via Prey Pros.|
|Day 6||Travel to Phnom Penh via Skuon and Prasat Guha Nokor. PM free.|
|Day 7||Phnom Penh - Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Toul Sleng, Killing Fields.|
|Day 8||Drive Kep via Kompong Trach Cave pagoda and Anlong Pring Sarus Crane site.|
|Day 9||AM free. PM trip to Kampot. Cave temple and sunset boat cruise on river.|
|Day 10||Drive to beach at Ream National Park near Sihanoukville for safari.|
|Day 11||AM free to enjoy beach. PM travel to Koh Kong.|
|Day 12||Rivers Excursion, including kayaking below Tatai Waterfall.|
|Day 13||Drive to Phnom Penh and depart Cambodia.|