Spaaah! Ecuador: Sacred Waterfalls, Hot Springs and Spa Relaxation
Oh my - champagne and wine, sweet chocolate and daily spa treatments?
This is the ultimate in soft-adventure travel! Your accommodations range from Quito's newest and hottest boutique hotel, a small Swiss-run mountain retreat, a private cabin just steps away from bubbling hot springs and a magical rainforest resort.
Along the way, experience the markets like the locals, hike to sacred waterfalls, go birding in a cloud forest and photograph rare orchids. This is luxury without equal, perfect for a honeymoon, just the girls or a romantic getaway.
Featured in Healing Lifestyles & Spas Magazine!
Dates and Land Cost
Starting at $4550.00 per person (based on groups of four or more)
Dates: Saturday, February 7, 2015 - Sunday, February 15, 2015 and Saturday, May 9, 2015 - Sunday, May 17, 2015
Please note: Custom dates and prices available
This is not just a slogan - it's the way we do business.
If this trip itinerary isn't exactly what you want or if the group departure dates don't quite fit your timeframe, we would be thrilled to create a personalized trip that matches exactly what you, your friends or your family wish to do. Since its inception in 1988, Myths and Mountains has been a pioneer in the field of customized and solo travel. We know that there's no such thing as "one itinerary fits all," and we're committed to matching your particular trip to your dreams.
So, go back and look at the itinerary carefully. Check what you like and don't like and give us a call. We'll ask you lots of questions designed to help us understand your travel style, budget, interests, and wishes, and then we'll channel all our global connections, in-depth destination knowledge, and decades of travel planning experience into creating an extraordinary adventure filled with unforgettable experiences. Our custom trips are not just standard "packages" adjusted to fit your travel dates - they're individually tailored itineraries, as unique as you are.
Here's how we will collaborate with you:
1. Read through the itineraries that interest you and think about what you like and don't like, the dates, other places you might want to visit or other activities.
2. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-670-6984 to let us know your thoughts.
3. Talk with us about what worked and did not work in the programs you were considering, where you want to go, your timeframe, travel companions, budget, special interests and travel style.
4. We will send a brief sketch and approximate land cost based on our discussion, for you to review that includes the suggested changes we discussed.
5. Based on your feedback of the sketch, we will rework your itinerary according to your guidelines. Should you wish to talk with previous travelers who have asked us for customized itineraries, we are happy to give you references.
6. Review the new program. If it works, we will usually ask for a deposit: 25% of the cost, 50% if you are 120 days out. At that point, we will confirm all of the reservations and guides, send you a full packet of preliminary information and prepare your formal, personalized, detailed daily itinerary.
After all, it's your unique vacation. Invite your family. Bring your friends. Dream big. Then call us and let us make your dream a reality.
|Day 1||Arrive in Quito, transfer to hotel|
|Day 2||Quito city tour, Saquisili or Latacunga Market, drive to Banos|
|Day 3||Hike El Pailon del Diablo, afternoon at leisure|
|Day 4||Papallacta Hot Springs|
|Day 5||Papallacta Hot Springs|
|Day 6||Arasha Tropical Resort & Spa|
|Day 7||Arasha Tropical Resort & Spa|
|Day 8||Arasha Tropical Resort & Spa, return to Quito in afternoon|
|Day 9||Transfer to airport for flight to USA|