Galapagos Bliss: Yoga, Surf and Meditation
Find your OM – in the most unexpected of places – The Galapagos Islands, in true VIP style.
Connect your body and mind with nature, right here in one of the most protected natural reserves in the world. A local yogi will lead you in your daily practice, preparing you for the balance and strength that you’ll need for your time out on the ocean waves riding your surfboard. At the same time, experienced naturalists will share the evolutionary phenomena of the Galapagos’ unique biodiversity. On any given day, you may be snorkeling with sea lions, hiking on nature trails or meditating at sunrise. We’ve added an extra day of meditation and a chance to give back to the beautiful land by planting a tree in the highlands to add to the reforestation efforts on the island.
Your headquarters for most of your 8-day itinerary is the five-star Galapagos Safari Camp, an eco-luxury tented camp tucked away in the highlands of Santa Cruz Island, and lauded by Andrew Harper and Condé Nast Magazine a a “must” for high-end adventure travelers in South America.
Dates and Land Cost
Starting at $7995.00 per person (based on groups of four or more)
Dates: Saturday, May 10, 2014 - Saturday, May 17, 2014
Please note: Custom dates and prices available
This is not just a slogan - it's the way we do business.
If this trip itinerary isn't exactly what you want or if the group departure dates don't quite fit your timeframe, we would be thrilled to create a personalized trip that matches exactly what you, your friends or your family wish to do. Since its inception in 1988, Myths and Mountains has been a pioneer in the field of customized and solo travel. We know that there's no such thing as "one itinerary fits all," and we're committed to matching your particular trip to your dreams.
So, go back and look at the itinerary carefully. Check what you like and don't like and give us a call. We'll ask you lots of questions designed to help us understand your travel style, budget, interests, and wishes, and then we'll channel all our global connections, in-depth destination knowledge, and decades of travel planning experience into creating an extraordinary adventure filled with unforgettable experiences. Our custom trips are not just standard "packages" adjusted to fit your travel dates - they're individually tailored itineraries, as unique as you are.
Here's how we will collaborate with you:
1. Read through the itineraries that interest you and think about what you like and don't like, the dates, other places you might want to visit or other activities.
2. E-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 800-670-6984 to let us know your thoughts.
3. Talk with us about what worked and did not work in the programs you were considering, where you want to go, your timeframe, travel companions, budget, special interests and travel style.
4. We will send a brief sketch and approximate land cost based on our discussion, for you to review that includes the suggested changes we discussed.
5. Based on your feedback of the sketch, we will rework your itinerary according to your guidelines. Should you wish to talk with previous travelers who have asked us for customized itineraries, we are happy to give you references.
6. Review the new program. If it works, we will usually ask for a deposit: 25% of the cost, 50% if you are 120 days out. At that point, we will confirm all of the reservations and guides, send you a full packet of preliminary information and prepare your formal, personalized, detailed daily itinerary.
After all, it's your unique vacation. Invite your family. Bring your friends. Dream big. Then call us and let us make your dream a reality.
|Day 1||Arrive in Guayaquil, overnight|
|Day 2||Fly to Galapagos, VIP entry, transfer to Galapagos Safari Camp, Highlands tour, yoga sunset session|
|Day 3||Yoga, island cruise|
|Day 4||Yoga, hiking, surfing|
|Day 5||Yoga, snorkeling, meditation|
|Day 6||Yoga, surfing|
|Day 7||Meditation, plant a tree|
|Day 8||Transfer to airport to fly back to Guayaquil and connect with flight home|