Peru: Insider's Machu Picchu - Budget, Classic and Connoisseur Versions
Recently voted one of the NEW Seven Wonders of the World, Peru's extraordinary monuments and archeology are known world-wide. The wealth and sophistication of the legendary Inca people has lured many anthropologists and archaeologists to the Andean nations in a quest to understand the Inca's advanced ways. At the height of its existence the Inca Empire was the largest nation on Earth and remains the largest native state to have existed in the western hemisphere.
Here's an unforgettable getaway to Cusco, Machu Picchu, and the Sacred Valley that allows you to experience all of the amazing sights for a reasonable price. Visit one of the world's most fascinating adventure destinations, using our local staff, expert guides, and hotels that fit your level of comfort. This year, we've added two more special touches on your last day in Peru: a private city tour of Lima, including the Gold Museum with its unbelievable cache of treasures, and a hotel dayroom so that you have time to relax before catching your late night flight back home.
Dates and Land Cost
Starting at $2625.00 per person (based on groups of four or more)
Dates: Saturday, May 9, 2015 - Friday, May 15, 2015 and Saturday, June 13, 2015 - Friday, June 19, 2015
Please note: Custom dates and prices available
This is not just a slogan - it's the way we do business.
If this trip itinerary isn't exactly what you want or if the group departure dates don't quite fit your timeframe, we would be thrilled to create a personalized trip that matches exactly what you, your friends or your family wish to do. Since its inception in 1988, Myths and Mountains has been a pioneer in the field of customized and solo travel. We know that there's no such thing as "one itinerary fits all," and we're committed to matching your particular trip to your dreams.
So, go back and look at the itinerary carefully. Check what you like and don't like and give us a call. We'll ask you lots of questions designed to help us understand your travel style, budget, interests, and wishes, and then we'll channel all our global connections, in-depth destination knowledge, and decades of travel planning experience into creating an extraordinary adventure filled with unforgettable experiences. Our custom trips are not just standard "packages" adjusted to fit your travel dates - they're individually tailored itineraries, as unique as you are.
Here's how we will collaborate with you:
1. Read through the itineraries that interest you and think about what you like and don't like, the dates, other places you might want to visit or other activities.
2. E-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 800-670-6984 to let us know your thoughts.
3. Talk with us about what worked and did not work in the programs you were considering, where you want to go, your timeframe, travel companions, budget, special interests and travel style.
4. We will send a brief sketch and approximate land cost based on our discussion, for you to review that includes the suggested changes we discussed.
5. Based on your feedback of the sketch, we will rework your itinerary according to your guidelines. Should you wish to talk with previous travelers who have asked us for customized itineraries, we are happy to give you references.
6. Review the new program. If it works, we will usually ask for a deposit: 25% of the cost, 50% if you are 120 days out. At that point, we will confirm all of the reservations and guides, send you a full packet of preliminary information and prepare your formal, personalized, detailed daily itinerary.
After all, it's your unique vacation. Invite your family. Bring your friends. Dream big. Then call us and let us make your dream a reality.
|Day 1||Arrive in Lima.|
|Day 2||Fly to Cusco. Afternoon tour of surrounding ruins.|
|Day 3||Day at leisure in Cusco.|
|Day 4||Full day trip to Sacred Valley. Pisac & Chinchero Markets.|
|Day 5||Train to Aguas Calientas. Tour of Machu Picchu ruins.|
|Day 6||Morning at leisure. Afternoon train back to Cusco.|
|Day 7||Fly back to Lima. City tour including Gold Museum. Hotel day room available.|