Halong Bay to the Gulf of Thailand
Arrive in Hanoi for a couple days of adventure before boarding the Au Co, perhaps the most upscale boat in the Gulf of Tonkin, for a three day/two night cruise of the bay. After a Tai Chi lesson, you return to Hanoi and will make your way to Danang and learn about bit about the people of Vietnam. Visit religious centers, enjoy the beautiful landscape and drift down the Co Chien River to a floating market. Continued exploration by boat will take you to Phu Quoc, Vietnam's largest island, where you will have a couple days at leisure.
Dates and Land Cost
Starting at $5195.00 per person (based on groups of four or more)
Dates: February 9, 2014 - February 21, 2014 and November 9, 2014 - November 21, 2014
Please note: Custom dates and prices available
This is not just a slogan - it's the way we do business.
If this trip itinerary isn't exactly what you want or if the group departure dates don't quite fit your timeframe, we would be thrilled to create a personalized trip that matches exactly what you, your friends or your family wish to do. Since its inception in 1988, Myths and Mountains has been a pioneer in the field of customized and solo travel. We know that there's no such thing as "one itinerary fits all," and we're committed to matching your particular trip to your dreams.
So, go back and look at the itinerary carefully. Check what you like and don't like and give us a call. We'll ask you lots of questions designed to help us understand your travel style, budget, interests, and wishes, and then we'll channel all our global connections, in-depth destination knowledge, and decades of travel planning experience into creating an extraordinary adventure filled with unforgettable experiences. Our custom trips are not just standard "packages" adjusted to fit your travel dates - they're individually tailored itineraries, as unique as you are.
Here's how we will collaborate with you:
1. Read through the itineraries that interest you and think about what you like and don't like, the dates, other places you might want to visit or other activities.
2. E-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 800-670-6984 to let us know your thoughts.
3. Talk with us about what worked and did not work in the programs you were considering, where you want to go, your timeframe, travel companions, budget, special interests and travel style.
4. We will send a brief sketch and approximate land cost based on our discussion, for you to review that includes the suggested changes we discussed.
5. Based on your feedback of the sketch, we will rework your itinerary according to your guidelines. Should you wish to talk with previous travelers who have asked us for customized itineraries, we are happy to give you references.
6. Review the new program. If it works, we will usually ask for a deposit: 25% of the cost, 50% if you are 120 days out. At that point, we will confirm all of the reservations and guides, send you a full packet of preliminary information and prepare your formal, personalized, detailed daily itinerary.
After all, it's your unique vacation. Invite your family. Bring your friends. Dream big. Then call us and let us make your dream a reality.
|Day 1||Arrive in Hanoi. Cheo Performance|
|Day 2||Hanoi city tour including Temple of Literature, Presidential palace, cooking demonstration, Vietnam History Museum, Opera House and walking tour of Old Quarter. Puppet Show|
|Day 3||Drive Halong Bay and board Au Co for cruise|
|Day 4||Visit the islands|
|Day 5||Return to Hanoi and Fly Danang.|
|Day 6||Visit My Son and Hoi An|
|Day 7||Fly Saigon. PM tour.|
|Day 8||Drive to Cai Be Market. Board Cochinchine boat and cruise the Mekong|
|Day 9||Disembark in Can Tho. Tour town and then fly Phu Quoc|
|Day 10||Free day in Phu Quoc|
|Day 11||Free day in Phu Quoc|
|Day 12||Fly Saigon|