Vietnam: Saigon, Central Highlands, Coast and Hanoi
This special trip is a cross section of Vietnam's best - its diverse ethnic groups, a variety of different crafts, the traditional medicines of the land and some of the best scenery in the country. Arriving in Saigon, you will tour the city on cyclo bicycle, as well as visit some of the craft markets. Then you will head to one of the last remaining remnants of the Vietnam War, the Cu Chi Tunnels. Traveling through Dalat, Buon Me Thuot, Pleiku, Kontum and Hoi An you visit orphanages and ethnic villages, as well as museums and markets. Throughout, you will interact with many different people, learning their traditional lifestyles, and even overnighting in a village. Wrap up the trip exploring the charming city of Hanoi.
Dates and Land Cost
Starting at $3495.00 per person (based on 4-6 people)
Dates: Sunday, March 1, 2015 - Sunday, March 15, 2015 and Saturday, November 28, 2015 - Saturday, December 12, 2015
Please note: Custom dates and prices available
This is not just a slogan - it's the way we do business.
If this trip itinerary isn't exactly what you want or if the group departure dates don't quite fit your timeframe, we would be thrilled to create a personalized trip that matches exactly what you, your friends or your family wish to do. Since its inception in 1988, Myths and Mountains has been a pioneer in the field of customized and solo travel. We know that there's no such thing as "one itinerary fits all," and we're committed to matching your particular trip to your dreams.
So, go back and look at the itinerary carefully. Check what you like and don't like and give us a call. We'll ask you lots of questions designed to help us understand your travel style, budget, interests, and wishes, and then we'll channel all our global connections, in-depth destination knowledge, and decades of travel planning experience into creating an extraordinary adventure filled with unforgettable experiences. Our custom trips are not just standard "packages" adjusted to fit your travel dates - they're individually tailored itineraries, as unique as you are.
Here's how we will collaborate with you:
1. Read through the itineraries that interest you and think about what you like and don't like, the dates, other places you might want to visit or other activities.
2. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-670-6984 to let us know your thoughts.
3. Talk with us about what worked and did not work in the programs you were considering, where you want to go, your timeframe, travel companions, budget, special interests and travel style.
4. We will send a brief sketch and approximate land cost based on our discussion, for you to review that includes the suggested changes we discussed.
5. Based on your feedback of the sketch, we will rework your itinerary according to your guidelines. Should you wish to talk with previous travelers who have asked us for customized itineraries, we are happy to give you references.
6. Review the new program. If it works, we will usually ask for a deposit: 25% of the cost, 50% if you are 120 days out. At that point, we will confirm all of the reservations and guides, send you a full packet of preliminary information and prepare your formal, personalized, detailed daily itinerary.
After all, it's your unique vacation. Invite your family. Bring your friends. Dream big. Then call us and let us make your dream a reality.
|Day 1||Arrive in Saigon. Welcome dinner.|
|Day 2||Sightseeing and Cu Chi Tunnels.|
|Day 3||Drive Dalat.|
|Day 4||Dalat Touring.|
|Day 5||Dalat, Dak Lak, Buon Me Thuot.|
|Day 6||Buon Me Thuot.|
|Day 7||Drive Pleiku and meet the locals.|
|Day 8||Drive Kontum.|
|Day 9||Kontum trekking. Village overnight or return to Kontum.|
|Day 10||Drive Hoi An.|
|Day 11||Visit My Son and Cham ruins. Hoi An touring.|
|Day 12||Free day in Hoi An.|
|Day 13||Fly Hanoi and tour. PM Cheo performance.|
|Day 14||Hanoi touring.|
|Day 15||Transfer to the airport.|