• Images of Cambodia: Beaches, Dolphins, Wats, and People
• Indochine: Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia
• Indonesia, Myanmar, and Cambodia: World Heritage Sites - Borobudur, Bagan, and Siem Reap
• Simply Phnom Penh & Siem Reap
• Temple, Beach, and Jungle Safari - Siem Reap to Kep to the Cardamom Jungle
• Untamed Cambodia
• Vietnam and Cambodia
You are standing at the very top of Phnom Bakheng, watching the red sun set on the magnificent ruins of the Khmer civilization – your dream vacation come true.
As you travel Cambodia and experience Cambodia luxury with Myths and Mountains, you understand that it is not just the ruins of Angkor Wat, the artwork, markets, food and dance that leave you awestruck. It is the people who are part of your vacation to Cambodia - the heart-rending stories of their lives, the warmth you experience on your Cambodian tour, the infectious smiles and openness and the zest for life. This is really what Cambodia is about.